Friday, November 22, 2013

First post!

Thanks for being here and welcome to the first of Adventures in Remoteland.

What is this? It's my new blog strictly for entertainment. I will be posting reviews and discussions for television shows and movies, as well as some music--mostly with rock and country. And for anyone who doesn't know me: I'm already a blogger of books over at The Bookaholic. I'd made the decision a couple of months ago to also begin this entertainment blog through the new year since I love TV and movies almost as much as I do books.

I also like to crush on some actors and musicians, so there'll probably be several posts of me gushing on those. :P

Anyways, this is just an introductory for now as I start to get things settled. You can follow me on Twitter @addiction2books as well as check out my other blog, and I look forward to start regularly posting here soon also! :)

Thanks!

Pixie

2 comments:

  1. Two blogs?! Inconceivable! Lol
    Good luck with it. I look forward to future posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :D Haha! Though this one might not be updated as often as the book blog. I don't know yet. We will see. I guess I'm a workaholic. :P I've had this project in mind for a few months and just now finally seeing it through. Hope you enjoy!

      :)

      Delete